Let’s make an Italian dish today! Zuppa Toscana is the great meal to serve at a lunch. It is made from bulk mild Italian sausage, chicken broth, heavy cream and a bunch of fresh spinach. Learn how to make healthy chicken broth at home. Chicken broth has many great health benefits.
Benefits of Chicken Broth
There are many benefits in chicken broth and ingredients of this recipe. Like, we are going to add garlic, carrots and other many healthy vegetables in this chicken stock recipe. Here are some of the good health benefits in chicken broth or chicken stock:
- It helps you to restore Gut health and promote healthy digestion
- Chicken broth helps you reduce joint pain and inflammations
- It is the best and doctor-advised anti-Inflammatory powerhouse
- It is the food that will be going to improve your beauty such as increasing the skin complexion, reduce hair fall and improve the thickness of nails
- This recipe will improve bone growth and repair
It helps you feel warm, relax and improves your mood. If you’re interested, find more wonderful chicken recipes on CookToFood.com
Do try this healthy recipe at home and let us know if you love it. With the help of joyofbaking.com, I learned that heavy cream and heavy whipping cream are essentially the same things: a cream that contains 36 percent or more milk fat. Whipping cream is a bit lighter, with only 30 percent milk fat. Heavy cream will whip better and hold it’s shape longer than whipping cream. That is why we are going to use heavy cream for this recipe.
Grab the ingredients we need and let’s begin to make Zuppa Toscana recipe!