Chia seeds are rich in fiber, omega-3 fats, proteins, mineral, and vitamins. Chia seeds are a great source of nutrition as part of a balanced diet and an aid to losing weight and swallowed in large quantities by weight watcher, but eating too much chia seeds can harm your health.
Chia seeds contain fiber, protein, potassium, calcium, magnesium, fat, folate, iron, manganese, phosphorus and a decent amount of vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, and zinc,
Health Benefits Of Chia Seeds
- They can lower your risk of heart disease.
- They may reduce blood sugar levels.
- They may reduce chronic inflammation.
- They can help you lose weight.
Side Effects Of Chia Seeds
- Low blood pressure/bleeding.
- Eating too many chia seeds can cause digestive problems.
- Potential effects on the pregnant woman.
- Eating chia seeds can be a choking hazard.
Try not to eat too much chia seeds. Create a balanced diet to stay fit. They will tell you the unbelievable health benefits of chia seeds but they will not tell you the side effects which can harm your health.